Friday, September 17, 2004

Went to Furio last night

Rost, one of the producers of the Delikate Imposters, and I went out to Furio(www.furio.tv) last night for Progress Thursdays. In past months I have heard some solid music spun by solid djs. Last night wasn't the case at all. The two djs we saw rushed through every transition and seemed determined to play the commerical tracks that were released in 2002. Rost and I decided in wasn't worth hanging out since it looked like Matt from London West Recrods wasn't going to show up and save the night.

So I was home early and decided to spin some records in the studio to clear my head from the horrible music and mixing I heard. After about 5 solid mixes I was cured and went to bed. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to finish the Septemeber mix.

Later

Geoffrey

No comments:

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.