Thursday, September 16, 2004

My August Mix

Hello and welcome to my first blog. This blog is really designed to recieve feedback from the DJ mixes that I compile and mix each month. I know it is September and I only have the August mix posted. September is my birthday month so I have been celebrating. Please give it a listen and let me know what you think.

http://www.mintlive.com/aug_mix.mp3

I have been mixing records for about 8 months so please be kind. I am working on the set list for the September mix that should be out soon.

-Geoffrey


1 comment:

friend said...

Was it really suppose to be only 35 seconds long?

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.