Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A proper set-up!

I recently upgraded my set-up in the studio to accommendate some new equipment. I have to thank and credit Dave Epstein (http://www.4thdimensiondjs.com/) with the idea of using Organized Living's custom shelving unit to make a killer DJ set-up. I will be posting a pic soon.

I am starting to look at opportunities to spin in Colorado while I am there for Christmas. Why not take advantage of being in another state to spread the sound of some good music.

Feel free to post any comments about the mix I have posted down below. I guess I should start referring to the Septmeber mix as the "October Mix" since it has taken a while to get my computer fixed. Thank you Rost.

-Geoffrey

No comments:

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.