Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A new mix for ya. Booya!

Whatup peeps! Ok, so I am not that cool and I will write normal. I have delivered the October mix, the link may be found to your right. Those who were waiting for the September mix to materialize will now have the opportunity to feast your ears on this new mix.

I am very pleased with the improvement of my mixing and track selection. DJ Jon Boy(http://www.4thdimensiondjs.com) gave me some wise and inspiring advice on programming a set that has flow and excitement with the ability to take the listener from point "A" to point "B." Whether I achieved these qualities is left up to you, my friends. Your comments and criticism will be critiqued and scrutinized.

Here is the track selection for those keeping score at home.

(Artist - Title - Label)

Blue Room Project – Pacific Flat – CP Recordings
Sleeper – Flatliner –- Basic Energy Holland
Tiny Elvis – Tempted (Kingkade Mix) - Minimal
Distance - Movement – Niche
Graham and Porter – Two Days On Lansdowne – Boz Boz
United Tribal Warriors - Deep Jungle - Modo Italy
Pig and Dan – The Message (ITF Mix) – Subliminal
Benz and MD – Shudder - Basic Energy Holland
Earth Deuley presents Neo– Faceless- Hellpass Records

Enjoy!

Geoffrey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard any of these songs before. Are they Christian only? I tried to find them on the internet and couldn't find them there either.

Anonymous said...

Mint,
Great mix! I came across your Podcast about 3 weeks ago. I mainly listen to your mixes at work so it chills me out and gets me into the groove.

I'm actually looking to start my own Progressive/Tribal Podcast as well so I was wondering if u could offer any tips for a new begginer dj?

Dan said...

Very cool mix.

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.