Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Surprise deep and progressive house DJ set

Howdy Y'all

Well as promised, here is a surprise DJ set commissioned by This Week at Beatport. Feel free to to visit This Week at Beatport for more DJ sets by other great artists. I think it is the best mix I have ever put together in terms of beatmatching and flow. It is amazing since I had a very short amount of time to put it all together.

Here is the tracklisting:

G-Pal - A Day Of Birth
Sunset Blvd - Highway 61
Absorb Projects - Homeless
Stereovox - Burnin(Andrea Bertolini Meets Ivano Coppola Stereo Seven Touch)
H.O.S.H., Solomun - Sonnenbrand
Slok - Sense Of Love
Fakin Moves - Pretty Gritty
Mike Hiratzka, Dennis Roseth - The Game(Mike Hiratzka Remix)
Eddie Cumana, Eva - The Doobie Track(Cumana's Minimal Dub Mix)
Danny Tenaglia, Byron Stingily - Why Can't You Be Real(Danny's Hard Dub)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Geoffrey/Mint DJ

7 comments:

Jorge Madden - DJ MaddenMAn said...

This is the MINT SOUND I love... I really like your sets way more when you go into this style, more than the "jazzy-funky-housy" style...

And I think it's way better than your last prog set, as it has less big hits and sounds more "personal".

Big choice and big technique, congratulations!!

Mint DJ - Deep House DJ said...

Thank you for your feedback! Wow, very encouraging. I am glad you dig the set. Yeah, it was a lot of fun!

Geoffrey

Kevin said...

Yeah, this set is awesome; one of the best I've heard in a while. Wish I heard more like this out on the Playa this year; it's what I was looking for.

Anyhow, yeah, what a tasty treat to have pop up in my iTunes Podcast folder. Keep it up!!!

Damo said...

Hi Mint, good to hear some releases, it's been a while :) . Could you ask your friend Pete Smalls to put an Podcast RSS link on his site? I don't use iTunes and can't find any contact details.

Cheers!

Mint DJ - Deep House DJ said...

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, Damien, I will let pete know.

Geoffrey

Mint DJ - Deep House DJ said...

Thank you Robert for the feedback. I really do appreciate it.

Geoffrey

Unknown said...

Love it man... this is the music I work to. :)

Cheers!

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.