Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A new DJ set on TWBP

Aloha,

I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas season. It is actually cold today in Arizona so it helps getting into a festive mood. Our family has put up the Christmas tree, hung lights on the house and started some shopping for the kids so no turning back now.

I have a new set over on This Week at Beatport. I love the music and the programming really moves. Unfortunatley I did not nail all the mixes. Some were a bit off yet it is very honest. You can also find the tracklisting for my set at This Week at Beatport. Make sure to download other sets especially Pete Smalls, the host. His sets are built using Ableton Live and he does a great job.

Well I need to get to work on my big two hour New Year's Eve mix. Talk to you soon.

Geoffrey / Mint DJ

No comments:

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.