Tuesday, November 28, 2006

El Paso was a blast!

For those who may not have heard, I played down in El Paso last Wednesday. It was a great night to shake your booty right before Thanksgiving. Promoter Joey and the crew (Half Moon Entertainment) who brought me out are first class people. I was very honored to play at their new location at Fat Mary's. Rick(Lush DJ) and Joey(Sol B) opened up and were fanatastic, dropping progressive, electro and some dnb which was awesome. After feeling out the crowd I dropped some house and it all broke lose. People were dancing even after the lights went up.

Here are some pics for you to enjoy!

Lush DJ
Lush DJ

Sol B
Sol B

Mint DJ
Mixin' in some love

Mint DJ
Moving the crowd

Hopefully I will get another chance to play El Paso in the future and make sure to bring more house music.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Geoffrey / Mint DJ

No comments:

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.