Saturday, June 24, 2006

Zip tie fix for Sony Headphone

Hello,

My good friend Dave Epstein gave me some advice on how to keep my Sony MDR-V700 headphones from cracking around the earphone stem. Use small plastic zip ties and use a criss cross configuration. I would suggest doing this as a preventative measure. I was really bummed when my last pair cracked. Hopefully this will reduce the possibility of that happing again. Below are some pictures of my headphones.




And yes . . . I will have a July mix for everyone.

Geoffrey/Mint DJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey geoff. thanks for the nod on the headphone fix. Downloading July mix now, can't wait to listen.

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.