Friday, June 30, 2006

The July Mix - Deep to Tech

Hello Everybody,

Well here in Arizona the temperature is over 100, I have picked a new monthly residency and have a new mix for you. Hopefully this mix will bring a smile to your face as you hang out at the pool, the beach or work. Wouldn't it be nice if adults had long summer breaks like when we were in school.

The July mix brings together two fun genres; deep house and tech house. I was surprised how many tracks I selected for this mix that have vocals. I typically only buy dub or instrumentals yet I had some great vocal tracks to showcase. All tracks can be purchased for legal download at beatport..

Please feel free to post your feedback.

Mint DJ / Geoffrey

Tracklisting
Dr. Sparkle - Curb Feelers Theme
Johnny Fiasco - All Night - Double Dub Rerub
Amit Shoham - Universal Message
DJ Hal - Don't Give It Up - LawnChair Generals Mix
Untitled Orchestra - Lullaby - Dub Mix
Rajo - We are
Esoterik Spirit Catcher - Starwaves - Spirit Catcher Remix
Switch - Shifty
Undercover Agency - Flow feat Cheray ONeal(House Remix)
The Beard Martinez - For Me feat. Philippa Hanna - Martinez Mix
Ryel K Deep - Just Breathe
Dr. Sparkle - Whiskey Dents

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of us STILL get summer breaks. Ha ha!

Mint DJ - Deep House DJ said...

Herold!

Anonymous said...

This mix is AWESOME, man! You're such a great DJ, master! Wow!
Stunned, Erik

Anonymous said...

Hello Mint!!

This is Jorge Madden, from Spain... it was a long time I didn't wrote to you, although I still have been following your work.

July session seems to be a little bit more like last years' april, may, june.... that's cool, I like it a lot!!

I'm in Barcelona now and I'm playing at some nice big clubs... you know, working hard to reach the top one day... soon!

Congratulations and a hug from Spain!

Mint DJ - Deep House DJ said...

Thank you Erikfor the feedback!

Thanks Jorge! I had a great time putting together this mix. I hope you have a great time in Barcelona!

Geoffrey

Mint DJ - Deep House DJ said...

thank you Robert for the encouraging words.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for all these great mixes! I just found your podcast and it really fits my style! The loungy beats combined with a little bit of summer sound, beautified by some nice vocals are really getting me into the summer feeling!

Keep up the good work, and by the way, it's really sad that you only bring out these mixes quarterly :(

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Richard

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5glGLO6eu0

My first appearance at Pacha Barcelona... last friday... huge!! I already have signed a date with them for october... You are invited! :D

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.