Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The July Mix

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay. Over the 4th of July weekend, my best friend Jeff and I were working out the web server stuff. The July mix is fair compared to past mixes. Don't get me wronmg, the music is top notch of course yet the mixing is a bit sloppy. My day job and traveling has paid a toll on my practicing and it shows. There are a few tight mixes for your enjoyment. I also realized I have fallen back into some old habits that have hindered my mixes from being exciting. Next month's mix will be much better.

Thank you for the great feedback every month.

Here is the track listing:

Gazor - Stabilized ( Blue Haze Natural Groove Mix )
Jordan Daniel - Porcelain
Smight - Pres. Asif Ahmed - Peanut Butta
Blue Room Project - Out Of Area ( Habersham & Numinous Remix )
Charles Jetzer - Organix
Chris Scott - Dance Device
Logiztik Sounds - Try Me
Santiago Nino - Ibiza Dreams
Chris Fortier - Losing Wait ( Deep Dub )
Rich D - Breaking Voices ( Fragile Mix )

-Mint DJ/Geoffrey Wilcoxson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Downloading the July Mix now... Started listening in May, and loved the mixes... Very "Sirius Chill," but better. The May mix in particular has been my favorite so far. I originally downloaded this for gym music... I wouldn't say it's high energy enough for that, but it does keep me company, and has been my favorite music to listen to, while I'm walking the hiking trails near work on my lunch break. You have definitely added serious enjoyment to my life. I'll be moving to Phoenix when I find a job down that way, albeit sometime after my lease is up on my current place here in Detroit and look forward very much to hearing you spin in Scottsdale. You rock! :-)

Chris in Detroit

Anonymous said...

I have sent you an Email but I'll post a few words here too so anyone can hear what I think. Excellent choice of tracks, amazing atmosphere and mood and great mixing skills are the definitions for Dj Mint's podcasts.

Maket sure you get to listent to them from second 1 till the end.
I did so and I really enjoyed every second of them.

Looking forward for the next mix.

Greetings

Stratos / Greece

Coxon said...

Yet another awesome mix. I finally got some cd's and put your mixes on them. Keep glorifyin' Jesus!

Anonymous said...

Hey Geoff, Listening to it now.. Yes, I think you've found your style!! Excellent Stuff! I can never get enough deep prog in my diet, thanks for the fuel!!

-David Epstein

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.