Monday, July 18, 2005

Great feedback...look out for the August mix

First off….thank you for all the great feedback. I really do appreciate it. After reading an email from my new friend in Greece, Stratos, I got super motivated and recorded a set that night. That set will be the mix for August. I believe the new August mix is best set I have ever recorded. The mixing is super tight and the programming is a lot of fun.

I will also have a new feature for August....a guest mix. Dave Epstein who is the responsible person for teaching me how to DJ will provide a guest mix for August. It will be attached as one big mix.

Thanks again, and count the days to August.

Mint DJ / Geoffrey Wilcoxson

1 comment:

Coxon said...

Hey G it's JC! Two questions...first, who does your photography? Those are some really good pictures of you. Second, with your mix and your friend's mix put together as one, how long will it be? The ones you make now are barely small enough to fit on cds.

I'm trying to spread the word about you, telling my friends about your sites and mixes like my friends Joshua Akers, James Gray III and Corey Cox.

Also, could you let me know what it takes to get you to do a show? Our church has a pretty good sound system and a lot of people that love to dance to some nice beats. Jeremy Waldoch(head of worship and concert ministries) said to let him know what it would take to get you here and he would pray about it.

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.