Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No more monthly mix...now quarterly

Aloha Everyone,

Well you may be wondering where the April mix is and when will I post it and podcast it. I have decided to try to drop one new mix every quarter. You think it would be easy to record one mix a month. I have some things in my life that have taken a priority over the monthly mix. For those who have gotten accustomed to a mix very month, I apologize. I do have a new mix in the works, so hang tight. I love DJing, finding new music and continue to spin weekly at Furio in Scottsdale.

Please feel free to drop me a line or post your feedback.

Mint DJ / Geoffrey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Not sure if I've left a comment of appreciation before...)

You are definitely one of my favourite podcasters and am disappointed (from a purely selfish pov :) that you have decided to reduce your frequency.

Have you considered recording your nights at Furio and posting those? Is that possible?

Anonymous said...

Sorry didn't mean to post anon.

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! just messin. know how it is having priorities w/ the wife, kid, church, work and all. cant wait for your next mix



what¿?

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.