Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The New Year's Eve Set is here!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The two hour set for the New Year has finally arrived. This mix includes tracks I just bought weeks ago and tracks I have been playing for the past three months at Furio. Thank you for the feedback emails, they are very encouraging.

This two hour set allowed me the ability to really move things around. Having the recent experience of spinning 4 hours straight every Thursday at Furio has been beneficial in regards to incorporating different themes/sounds to a mix. I hope you enjoy the music. Again, I have to give a lot of credit to the producers of the tracks I spin.

I will be spinning at e4 in Scottsdale for New Year's Eve. e4 has four rooms and I will be in the earth room from 10pm-2am. You can check out their website at e4-az.com.

Thank you for all your support.

Moving into 2006!

Geoffrey / Mint DJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hells yea. i love your mixes and play them to death. i was bummed out that there was a break these last few months. d/ling now. cant wait to hear.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mint!

Your new mix is absolutely great! Wicked! Phat! I especially like this jazzy, funky style. The only thing I don't fancy is this part of Coldplay in your mix. Even though Coldplay is a great band, I think their music doesn't fit to the rest of the mix.

BTW: Do you remember me? It's Erik from Frankfurt. You mentioned me in the credits of your September-mix (I think) an we changed some mails last summer / autumn.

regards from Germany!
Erik

Mint DJ - Deep House DJ said...

Hey Erik,

Yes I do remember you. Thank you for the kind words. I would have to agree, the Coldplay remix doesn't quite fit yet I wanted to go for something big for the New Years mix. I am a huge Coldplay fan and was excited about this remix.

I am really glad you enjoy the mix. If you really like the jazzy funky stuff than you will really enjoy the February mix.

Thank you for the post.

Geoffrey

Anonymous said...

I simply love it.

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.