Thursday, November 03, 2005

The August Mix for November

I have recently received some emails asking me to post my August mix. I recently changed hosting companies because I was blowing out my bandwidth limit. I had to take down some of my older mixes. With my recent weekly residency and work related activities, it has been difficult to dedicate some real time to the November mix. Bam! Problem solved. I give you the August mix.

There will be no mix in December allowing me to prepare for a two hour mix I will release for New Year's Eve which hopefully will be picked up by some internet radio stations.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thank you again for your support.

Geoffrey / Mint DJ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would love to stream your New Years Eve mix on www.BPMdynamics.com. Just let us know when it's ready!

BTW, our listeners loved your October mix that we just streamed!

Best regards,
Christopher Riley

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the August mix back up. I'm listening right now and it is really good, as are all of your mixes. I listen to them all the time and always look forward to the next edition. Keep up the good work. This is definitely my favorite podcast!!

Anonymous said...

You rock mang. I can't wait to hear the new years mix! Still loving the August mix BTW.

Anonymous said...

David Epstein says:

That track "Fingerpaint" by "Digital Witchcraft" is simply amazing! Love the deep proggy breaks section. It really makes this (Aug 05) mix especaially enjoyable....and of course..thanks for posting my guest set again. I truly appreciate it...look forward to the 2 hour journey on NYE!

Anonymous said...

It was a great plan and good luck with the Internet radio stations.

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.