Thursday, October 20, 2005

Big thanks to eveyone!!!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has sent me feedback in regards to the October mix. If the new direction didn't turn you off which from the number of response I assumed not, than there is more to come. I have recently discovered some new tunes that are down right smooth and funky.

Here are some pictures from my weekly residency...Furio in Scottsdale









So if you are coming to Arizona and will be town over a Thursday night, please let me know.

Again, thank you for the great feedback.

-Geoffrey / Mint DJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing the new tunes and the incredible vibe.

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.