Friday, August 26, 2005

September mix coming soon

Hello and Happy Friday! This is the big weekend...I am going to record the September mix. Just to inform some of you new to the Mint DJ Monthly mixes...I do not re-record my sets or fix any user errors i.e. bad mixes. What you get is exactly what I sound like in a club or lounge. Some months are better than others depending on my mixing abilities for that given mix session.

I do clean up the audio file if there is a small pop, click or skip from the hard drive.

I am experiencing a gentle dug from the deep house sound. I am sure you will hear some new sounds this month. My goal is to provide a one hour mix that will be groovy and smooth whether you are at work, chilling by the pool or taking a late night drive.

I saw Coldplay last night....simply amazing! If you dig this group, I highly recommend seeing them live. They rock!

A few more days away till the September Mix. Again thank you for all your great support, encouraging email and posts. It is very appreciated!

Geoffrey / Mint DJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey MintDJ,
Many thanks for camraderie during recent AZ visit. I just downloaded the August groove mix, and will be taking it to a dinner party tonight. Come next week I'll really get some work done to these cool grooves.

Terrific concept and great delivery.

-- D-licious

Anonymous said...

Hey Mint!

Just wanna say that I like all your mixes! They're great! I'm really wondering, why you're offering them for free!!!

Greets from Frankfurt, Germany
Erik

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the sept mix. Can't stop listening to the July mix though.

 
Creative  Commons License
Red Sunset by Jeanette K. Shribbs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.